October 15, 2014
About a year ago i wrote of the poor quality of the Apple iPhone Leder Case with the iPhone 6 i decided to buy it again because it’s beautiful and elegant and I thought Apple had improved its quality…
I used for 2 weeks and these are the results:
I brought back to the Apple Store and i will never buy other Apple iPhone Leder Case.
October 1, 2014
I bought an iPhone 6 Plus for the battery and the bigger screen, as the first day i thought better, i hope that something will change today.
iPhone 6 Plus Battery
September 19, 2014
Though all of these features in iOS8 are great and help further HTML5 development, the big ones that clearly stand out are:
- WebGL – 3D Canvas Graphics;
- CSS Shapes Level 1;
- HTML Templates;
- SVG Fragment Identifiers;
iOS 8 is certainly an exciting release for Web developers with amazing new features and huge performance boosts that will further help HTML5 cross-platform development.
September 10, 2014
Apple introduces three new features for iOS apps for iOS8:
- App Bundles, all members of the iOS Developer Program with paid apps available on the App Store can create App Bundles, which are groups of up to 10 apps sold together at a reduced price. App Bundles can be purchased with a single tap and the individual apps will appear on the customer’s device.
- App Previews demonstrates the features, functionality, and user interface of your app in a short video that users can watch right on the App Store. Each preview is between 15 and 30 seconds long and is displayed as the first image on your App Store product page, followed by your app screenshots.
- TestFlight Beta Testing makes it easy to invite users to test pre-release versions of your iOS 8 apps before you release them on the App Store. You can invite up to 1,000 beta testers using just their email address.
September 8, 2014
- Support all of Scala (including macros!), modulo a few semantic differences
- Integrated with sbt (including support for dependency management and incremental compilation)
- Can be used with your favorite IDE for Scala
- Generates Source Maps for a smooth debugging experience (step through your Scala code from within your browser supporting source maps)
- Integrates Google Closure Compiler for producing minimal code for production. Compiled blobs range from 170-400kb
September 2, 2014
Apple highlighted some of the most common issues that cause apps to get rejected to help users better prepare their apps before submitting for review:
- Crashes and Bugs;
- Broken Links;
- Placeholder Content;
- Incomplete Information;
- Inaccurate Descriptions;
- Misleading Users;
- Substandard User Interface;
- Web clippings, content aggregators, or a collections of links;
- Repeated Submission of Similar Apps;
- Not enough lasting value
For more resources and a list of guidelines used to review apps submitted to the App Store and Mac App Store, visit the App Review page or https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/rejections/
August 19, 2014
I’m a .NET Developer and i like Web Application but i use a Macbook. So i have to use Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac to run Visual Studio and ASP.NET. Until to find this project on GitHub:
Installation: Mac OS X:
- Install ASP.NET vNext Command Line Tools
- Download Sublime Text
- Install Sublime Kulture Using the Package Control Plugin
August 8, 2014
After 3 greats years in a fashion company, i decided to move to Munich in Bayern.
I quickly found fantastic colleagues, great hospitality and a smart company. So repeat with me…”Ein Prosit, Ein Prosit” :-)
July 29, 2014
ASP.NET vNext is a lean and composable framework for building web and cloud applications. ASP.NET vNext is fully open source and available on GitHub. ASP.NET vNext is currently in preview.
Visual Studio “14” CTP will have support for creating and debugging ASP.NET vNext applications.
Read the rest of this entry »
July 14, 2014
Swift was born and is growing fast, Apple published a Blog that bring developer behind-the-scenes look into the design of the Swift language by the engineers who created it, in addition to the latest news.
Visit the blog: https://developer.apple.com/swift/blog/